Friday, June 19, 2015

Under the sun..


Helllo sunshine people!


  First day of my "out of town" escape. Started with 31 degrees at 9 AM, pretty awesome for a Dubliner used to 12/14/18 degrees Maximum. 
Well, I'm always happy to be in the sun and cannot complain about the temperature, it's freaking awesome. The city always welcomes us with a big smile and shiny Rays, warming us and our souls up. :) 
I'm officially in my summer vacation, together with beautiful and dear people and I'm ready for the adventures of the next days. Beautiful weather, stunning nature around, warm breeze, super great company and more days to come. 
I'm happy. Where are you going this summer? I'll keep you posted with pics from my great experience. 
Stay tuned... 






Black risotto with seared scallops and seaweed

Truffle mash potato with poached egg, asparagus and prosciutto
Roasted Tuna with sweet potatoe


Bloomed Acacia  Tree



Giant cherries...veryyy good!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

XOXO













No comments:

Post a Comment