Saturday, September 26, 2015

Come fly with me... Let's fly, let's fly away...



Good morning sunshine people! 

When it comes traveling I'm the first one in line to go, as much as I dislike packing that much I get excited for the new travel plan. 
Today i feel like a kid given candies :D I'm flying home and of course as always I'm extremely happy, different happy than with other trips.
I will not give you the speech with "my beloved country" cause it's not the case but I go back to the best people ever, people that will always be happy to see me and have me there, people with whom I can have conversations of entire nights and never end, share the best moments and laughter, play with my kitty...and that makes it the best for me and the reason of my happiness.
And all the goodies I'm gonna eat... 😄😄 OMG!! 
I will keep you posted with more detail from there! Stay tuned! 

Xoxo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment