Saturday, August 1, 2015

Trip to Liverpool

Good morning weekend!
Who said that early mornings can't be happy and full of energy.
I am currently in another destination already but before this I wana tell you about how I felt Liverpool. 
Well when I'm in a new place, new destination I'm like a kid jumping jumping, looking all around me with a big smile and trying to take pics of everything that it's moving and not :D 
But what I love the most about mornings like this is when are complemented by a good, hot cup of tea and good music.


...So trip to Liverpool started early as always but of course i don't mind cause then i have the whole day to enjoy. Cute city, morning began with very nice and helpful people. Weather as everywhere else that i am these days, cold for a summer, even for a late spring would be cold but at least sunny, partially sunny which is already good cause if on a day like this  there, it's the perfect time to write on the blog the experiences from the other days.

City is very cute, the waterfront area gives a great relaxing "wow" effect. It's the perfect place to go for a walk, have a chat with friends, eat your snack or simply sit, relax and enjoy the view. It's very clean all around, people are polite, the have a huge shopping area :D for those who love to do shopping its a great spot, it's called "One".  Albert Docks can be a great place to walk around and if you can catch a nice sunset it can be magical. The bridges, the water of the river are creating a really nice view in this area. In the Albert Docs you can also visit The Beatles Story house that was dedicated to the rock group "The Beatles".
Most of the museums are with free entrance. The Radio City Tower it's a great place to see the amazing waterfront view of the city from the top, the entrance for adults is 5 Pounds, 3 for kids and 14.50 pounds for families.
The Hop on Hop off bus is 9 Pounds and it lasts 50 min. I prefer to see the things walking since are close to each other but 
I did the bus tour, was a nice way to learn the stories about the city and each building. As always I tried some new restaurant where I had the best pancakes Ever!!! I wish I knew the recipe.
Recommended places to eat: 
Bill's - Mediterranean restaurant, very quite and nice. Food was absolutely amazing, good music, nice staff, , 
Gusto - italian restaurant, situated in the docks with a waterfront view, delicious food, romantic atmosphere. Great place to end a nice day. 
Wagamama- Asian restaurant it's a different style of place but very good food as well.

















Have a good day my friends and stay tuned for pics from the new place. 

XOXO

















 


No comments:

Post a Comment