Friday, July 24, 2015

Fruity Oats with Caramelized Apples!





Good morning Foodies!!!

A easy/ yummy recipe for a great start of a day tomorrow. And since its weekend and we are allowed goodies i suggest you the meal I'm having now- Oatmeal with caramelized apples.

What i used:

1 Tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon of honey
1/2 an apple
Dry-fruit and sunflower-seeds oats
A pinch of cinnamon
A pinch of vanilla-rum sugar

I put in a pan and boiled the oatmeal while in another one I melted the butter, added the apple cut slices and mixed it until it became softer. I added the honey and i finished it with a pinch of vanilla/rum powder sugar.
I didn't add sugar to the oatmeal but you can if you want.
Place the oats in a bowl and serve it with the apples on the top. Sprinkle it with cinnamon and eat it with pleasure. :)

Bon Appetite!





No comments:

Post a Comment