Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bem- vindo ao Rio de Janeiro!!!




Let me take you to rio, rio
Fly'o the ocean like an eagle, eagle
And we can chill in my gazebo, gazebo
Oh oh oh oh oh, na na na....


     Today I’m starting my morning in a whole different way than usually…I’m not drinking coffee or tea …today I go for healthy and refreshing, the coconut water. A breeze is blowing gentle over my face and plays easy in my hair, sun is warming up my skin (up to 32 degrees this morning) and an amazing view rises in front of my eyes that just blows me away…and I’m smiling and feeling as happy as a kid when he sees candies, cause my brain says: “You’re in Rio girl!!!”  With Copacabana beach at my feet, I start my days just a little bit happier here, making my dream come true, dream that I've been holding for quite some time.






Part 1: The arrival yesterday was spectacular, nice panorama from the plane, fast passport control, nice taxi driver and 1st view over Copacabana during the night..."Que Maravilha!!! :) ". Morning couldn't have been more perfect than this, good breakfast, fresh fruit, fresh juices, walk along the beach, warm sand, warm water, selfies, Happiness!!!!!

Part 2 Afternoon:  Walking nicely and happy to the Ipanema beach after I was confirmed at the reception that is safe, and I say : “ what the heck let me see some more beauty” , 20 m from the beach where the police was staying, I’m facing 2 young “educated” boys, cutting my way and that telling me "polite in Portuguese to give them my phone that I just put it in my bag otherwise I’M IN TROUBLE. I tried to negotiate for the memory card  :D but didn't work. I guess my face it doesn't look like a Cariocan one, and my accent didn't help either but I think I was really scary cause when I turned they were running like hell :P
Welcome to Rio!!! La Cidade Maravilhosa ( the Marvelous City)  Let the adventure begin!!!!!  Well at least I took a ride with the police car back to the hotel (Like a boss) J


Stay tuned… there is more coming…

No comments:

Post a Comment