Sunday, March 8, 2015

Straight from the heart of Spain


Good morning beautiful people!

                                                                                 


Wake up with the sunshine in your face, with a easy breeze coming and blowing the curtain and u feel the freshness of the air with a touch of warmth...and you think...."Ahh...Spring, i really missed you and the kisses of your shiny and smiling sun"... and it can't get any better when you go to the window, you take a look outside and you realize  one more time..."I'm in Madrid".


What more can you wish for...put your light pants on, a flurry blouse or a t-shirt, get your flats and start your adventure on the wide and sunny streets of this amazing city...it will surprise you, it will delight you, it will make you fall in love with each part of it making you ask for more.


I am enjoying my coffee today in the heart of the city in one of my favorite places anywhere in the world  and I think almost everybody knows it already :) Why? I don’t know, it’s not always about the coffee, its my “signature” place, the place where I can always escape by myself and where a cup of Vanilla Latte, Cappuccino or flavoury Zen Tazo tea, good music in my headsets and good thoughts can do magic.
                                                                       

This is my song of the day, a little bit of sweetness for my day and for yours too. Listen it , enjoy it and let’s talk about Travel (one of my Always dreams), Today about Madrid:

Madrid, a Beautiful city that has so much to offer for its visitors. Starting from the divers architecture that is European style and yet different, more modern, with brighter colors that give a warmth to the city and that reflect the colors of the sun making it more welcoming,  to the Delicious food  that make you craveee for more. That juicy octopus that melts in the mouth,yummy patatas bravas  or croquetas de jamon that will let you mouthwatering, are just a few of the tasty plates of this exquisite cuisine. The aromatic floral and fruity wines put a smile on your face only by smelling it cause you know already that will be a perfect dinner.


 If you are a passionate dancer or dance lover you are in the right place. You can let yourself dream of a different world by listening the Flamenco music and watching the passionate dancers that are lost in their own worlds, living through the sounds of the guitar and the hoarse voice of the "cantour". Here you get the fashion, the beauty, the nature, the sun, the warmth, the passion and the love of a Latin nation. 
     
 So these days I will talk about Madrid and it’s wonders and I’ll try my best to share my experience with you and convince you that this city could give you that feeling of happiness that many of us are looking for from a travel destination and experience.

Where did you wake up this morning? What are the colors of your day? What are you wearing, what do you eat? What are you dreaming of? Where you would be right now? What would bring you happiness ?
Even if  you dream about Paris, New York, Madrid or Caribbean… today you are allowed, today you can wear bright colors, Its spring time... Wake up to life, enjoy the sun, the warm… delight yourself with a tasty breakfast, with good music, enjoy your day, buy yourself flowers (it’s OK to do it if it brings you joy) Be Happy…


Happy Women's Day!


























PS: I will do my best to improve my writing and the page everyday, please don't judge..come with suggestions and advice. They are very welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment