Friday, July 17, 2015

Barcelona summer



Good morning summer lovers!

As I was saying the other day I hit another destination and now I'm heating  up under the Spanish sun catching the Catalunyan wave of summer, beach, tourists and fun. 
I've visited Barcelona before but never during the summer. Temperature goes super high, streets and beaches are impressively crowded, people all around tanning, chilling, cocktails, having fun, no work, no worries just good time. 
  Barcelona is an impressive city with a very beautiful architecture, very unique, a mixture between new and antique but all in white/pastel colors that gives a freshness to the city that you don't see in many cities in Europe. Buildings have a specific architecture that when you look from the top all the buildings around the city don't have corners. The city has beach (Barceloneta beach, the most known here), marina (Port Olimpic), natural beauties( Montjuic Mountain, great parks ( Parque Guell, Parque de la Ciutadella, Parque Teatre Grec) also you can find here a lot of monuments, museums, gothic area, Sagrada Familia  and the well known La Rambla that finishes up with Placa Catalunya,  that all the tourists must see. Food as always is amazing and the sangria is terrific :)  I love walking around here even though i would give you a Tip: if you walk in La Rambla hold tight to your purse. I hold mine everywhere now after Brazil, i was the most relaxed person about these things  and now i am really careful and suspicious about everybody who doesn't seem right. I guess i stayed with "marks" after that experience :)
The bus tour is definitely worth it if it's your first time, helps in terms of transportation and you have easy access to all the most important attractions. 
I still have some days to enjoy this beautiful city, until then I will share a few pics with you. Let's see if I convince you to visit it. :)
I'll get back to you with more pics during the week.
Have a super mega great day!

































 






No comments:

Post a Comment