Friday, July 3, 2015

Starbucks surprise


Good morning coffee lovers!

It's a bright and sunny day today here in Dublin, and to celebrate the good weather  I stopped for a cup of tea and a Danish in Starbucks located in Leeson Street. I like this location cause it has a outside area facing the sun, windows facing the sun and it's not crowded. They  had a cute idea today to bring some smiles on customers faces and new products for everyone's tastes. All of these were complimentary in order  to promote the new summer drinks and food. They had some really yum stuff, I loved the lemon/vanilla frappuccino that tastes so good and refreshing and that it's available now in their cafes. Perfect for the summer. Salmon salad was also nice but besides all that I loved the idea and I think it's a very positive and pleasant surprise for the consumers. More places should do that.
Well done Starbucks! You have my vote for today! 









Have a great day everybody!

XOXO!









No comments:

Post a Comment