Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Back to Delicious! Fade Street Social Restaurant


Morning foodies!

Having a beautiful sunrise here today,with yellow-pink colors, with a view that is always nice: airport, planes, new Trip.

I'm hungry even though its not even 6 AM. Reason: I've been looking through the pictures in my phone over some delicious food i had the other week in a restaurant in Dublin. I finally started more to discover the "treasures" of  Dublin.
I created a routine to eat healthy during the week and spoil well in the weekend with amazing foods, and that's what i do. Its totally worth it.


Fade Street Social, spotted in the city center of Dublin, a place that it's very pleasant even if you wanna have a drink on the rooftop, socialize or have some yummy food at the 1st floor.
I was pleasantly surprised to discover the inspiring and tasty food they have in that place.They have an elevated and large menu of goodies that made me plan to definitely go back there.
 They have a Truffle Pasta, OMGGG!!!! It's to die for. The minute i entered there and i saw it and smelled it from the table next to me, i couldn't have patience to place the order and put it in my mouth, so flavory, so savory, that you just crave for more and more... Its true that the pasta in the sauce it was not as much as i would've liked, so i had to ask for bread :) to finish that incredible sauce.

Then the Tempura shrimp on a bruscheta bread, uf uf....mouth watering. The bread so moist and soaked in the juiciness of the tomato, wrapped in the flavor of the fresh pesto, finished with the prawn crispy on the outside, smooth in the inside with a natural seafood taste made this dish so rich and so fantastic. In the overall, that together with the fresh herbs, lemon puree and olives brought it to perfection. Perfect to eat and perfect to enjoy it to the last bite.


Baby crab toasties with melted cheese, duck egg hollandaise, skinny fries and truffle mayonnaise. I LOVE crab and truffle sauces as well. Just awesome. 
What else could you ask for when a dish has it all. Made me happy. :)


We also had Crispy Squid and Soft Shell Crab in sesame spice flour and miso mayonnaise that i liked  less, i loved the sauces though, a lot of aroma and flavor going on, even so the squid and Shell Crab was just a bit too dry for me. 



And the drinks, I had my first good Margarita in Dublin, finally. 


Liked the place, really did. I recommend it. If you are ever in Dublin, i could go for a second menu taste with you to Fade Street Social.

Have a good morning people and as i always say, Eat well, Eat tasty food, will make your day.

Xo Xo 

Iziumytza









No comments:

Post a Comment