Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Orange recovery!!





Hey hey hey!!!
I'm back again after a close to 24 hours plane and road trip. I'm almost starting getting used to this 24 hours trips that seem forever, but they still get me to a point where i feel like a kid that doesn't have patience just to sit on the chair anymore, don't wanna sleep, don't wanna read, don't wanna write, don't wanna watch movies anymore, don't have patience for anything. Having plane food (if they give) machine cappuccino and the wait can be so hard, but we all know that as painful as it can be the excitement of the destination we reach and the things that we see until we get there brings us a satisfaction that beats the feeling of tiredness, wait and impatience.

 

 So today, on top of a 9 hour bus trip, 5 hours wait, i sit in the plane and somebody right before taking off starts eating an orange. "Jesuus!!!" that aromatic perfume spread all over the plane made me almost drool for an orange. I've been Cravingggg!!!! for one for about 4 hours...i could already feel the juiciness of a sweet orange in my mouth pinching all my taste buds.
So what you think? With the luggage in 1 hand and 10 kilos backpack in my back my 1st stop was not home, was at the store downstairs where i got a bag of oranges. Of course i prefer the Portuguese oranges from the garden  but since we don't have them here, i picked some of the best they had in the store.

Came home happy, the result...mmm...sliced my oranges that turned out to be perfect, of an incredible sweetness that made it almost melt in the mouth, so soft, so fresh, so delicious and so, so juicy that i can almost feel it trickle over the chin and down....and that aroma....mmmm...fantastic, makes me think and dream that my sofa is a hammock somewhere in Hawaii :D On top of that i made myself a drink with orange so i'm really having a orange and vitamin C recovery of energy and power this evening. You should have one, it's refreshing, it's thirst killing, it's energy boost, it's simply Amazing!!!





Have a peaceful night and a fantastic morning people!


XOXO!




No comments:

Post a Comment